- The Howlett Consultancy operates at the interface between development, planning and the cultural heritage.
- The firm works for developers and minerals operators faced with meeting the expectations of Planning Authorities regarding the archaeological and heritage potential of proposed development sites.
- Through our problem-solving and negotiating skills we seek cost savings and aim to prevent archaeology and heritage becoming unnecessarily contentious issues.
- We provide the specialist archaeological knowledge and project management experience that a developer's professional team needs to secure planning approval and a successful development.
- The Howlett Consultancy is based near Cambridge, with excellent transport links to the Capital and the rest of the UK.
25 MacFarlane Grieve House, Papworth Everard, Cambridge CB23 3QA
Telephone: 01480 831800
Mobile: 07710 761 006